IF YOU'VE NEVER MADE A FILM BEFORE, THIS AMAZING BOOK WILL TELL YOU:
* How other young film makers made their first movie and found massive success
* How to take your great ideas and turn them into great films
* How to build a team to make your movie now
* How to harness cheap technology to make expensive looking films
* How to avoid hundreds of pitfalls many other film makers will fall into
* How to find audiences and even make money from your movie
Veterans of the indie film scene, the authors have produced numerous low budget feature films, sold projects to Hollywood studios, come perilously close to an Oscar nomination, and even ended up in prison! They're also the team behind the best selling Guerilla Film Makers Handbooks series, selling over 100,000 copies around the world and they've taught thousands of emerging film makers the key skills needed to make their own great movies to launch a career. Their offices are at Ealing Studios in London and in Los Angeles.